A character acts as his conscience directs him with little regard for what others expect of him. He makes his own way, but he’s kind and benevolent. Chaotic good is known as the “Beatific,” “Rebel,” or “Cynic” alignment. A character favors change for a greater good, disdains bureaucratic organizations that get in the way of [...]
MEET BRAD NIX
I thrive on flexibility and feedback. I strive to improve the life of others. And survive on frequent episodes of strategic gaming.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Taking A Moment to Pause March 14, 2013
- Path Needs a Groups Feature January 7, 2013
- Every Other Tuesday June 26, 2012
- I build boxes April 17, 2012
- I bought a Mac, but I didn’t ‘Go Mac’ November 12, 2010
- Communication Architecture November 13, 2010
- Communication Architecture Evolved December 2, 2010
- RETSO Testimonial February 13, 2012
- Spence: Dude, what took you so long? ;) Proud you made it!...
- bnix: Oh and by the way... my favorite part of my bug b...
- bnix: Thanks for the comment Mike. I view the Slow Web ...
- Mike: Slow Web, for me, is reminiscent of when the daily...
ads answers brand identity chaotic good communication architecture creative design duarte exclusivity georgia tech identity macbook air marketing money music net promoter scroe path presentation architecture privacy questions self-confidence self-esteem small business SMS social network superbowl the internets video zig zag