I enjoy being social. I love social media, social networking, social business, and almost anything social. I thrive on the energy of others. I love feedback, discourse, and people who push me to think differently. I have thoroughly enjoyed growing a community of friends & colleagues on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, this blog, and all the [...]
MEET BRAD NIX
I thrive on flexibility and feedback. I strive to improve the life of others. And survive on frequent episodes of strategic gaming.
- The Beastie Boys’ Album Covers, Explained By The Artists Who Made Them #mca feedly.com/k/10yA2Vd 6 days ago
- Making my belly happy for lunch today @happybellytruck ow.ly/i/272hP 1 week ago
- "Embrace Self-Disruption Using the Business Model Canvas" feedly.com/k/12jKn69 1 week ago
- RT @tcar: A Better Way to Think About Your Business Model - bit.ly/YzODRO via @AlexOsterwalder @HarvardBiz cc @retsobot 2 weeks ago
- "The Business Model, a Canvas for Growing Innovation Convergence" feedly.com/k/11NA2iF 3 weeks ago
- Taking A Moment to Pause March 14, 2013
- Path Needs a Groups Feature January 7, 2013
- Every Other Tuesday June 26, 2012
- I build boxes April 17, 2012
- I bought a Mac, but I didn’t ‘Go Mac’ November 12, 2010
- Communication Architecture November 13, 2010
- Communication Architecture Evolved December 2, 2010
- RETSO Testimonial February 13, 2012
- Spence: Dude, what took you so long? ;) Proud you made it!...
- bnix: Oh and by the way... my favorite part of my bug b...
- bnix: Thanks for the comment Mike. I view the Slow Web ...
- Mike: Slow Web, for me, is reminiscent of when the daily...
ads answers brand identity chaotic good communication architecture creative design duarte exclusivity georgia tech identity macbook air marketing money music net promoter scroe path presentation architecture privacy questions self-confidence self-esteem small business SMS social network superbowl the internets video zig zag